CASA GRANDE

Nacero is
leading the way in Arizona.

Nacero is 
leading the way in Arizona

Nacero is
leading the way in Arizona

Nacero is
leading the way
in Arizona

Nacero is leading the way in Arizona

Casa Grande: A world-class,

$3 billion facility.

Casa Grande: A world-class,

$3 billion facility.

Nacero’s state-of-the-art manufacturing facility in Casa Grande, Arizona will provide the Southwest U.S. with a cleaner, cost-competitive source of gasoline.

35,000

BARRELS PER DAY OF CLEANER GASOLINE PRODUCTION CAPACITY

BARRELS PER DAY OF CLEANER GASOLINE PRODUCTION CAPACITY

2,000

CONSTRUCTION JOBS DURING THE
FOUR YEAR BUILD OUT

CONSTRUCTION JOBS DURING THE FOUR YEAR BUILD OUT

265

HIGH PAYING OPERATING JOBS
AFTER COMPLETION

Appropriately located

$7B
economic benefit

Nacero's 1,000 acre site is in the heart of Casa Grande’s high growth industrial/advanced technology corridor.

CONSERVATION

Water conscious

Water conscious

Nacero’s process will make 80% of the water it needs. The other 20% will come from municipal treatment plant effluent.

Bare soil farmland being watered for crops
Workers in a solar power plant

RENEWABLES

RENEWABLES

Solar powered

Solar powered

100% of peak electricity will come from an on-site solar photovoltaic power plant.

INFRASTRUCTURE

Building on what’s already there

Built on what’s already there

Nacero Casa Grande will use existing pipelines, railroads, power lines, and highways, creating value with minimal disruption.

Railroad crossing looking Southwest

Stay updated

Stay informed of latest news, construction progress and information on when Nacero’s cleaner gasoline will be available.

Stay updated

Stay informed of latest news, construction progress and information on when Nacero’s cleaner gasoline will be available.